Finally, the third part of this year’s Harry Potter celebration!
I’ve blogged about the Harry Birthday Party my cousin and I threw a couple of years ago, and I’ve shared my Harry Potter Book Collection with you guys too.
Today I’m giving away my extra hardcover copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Bloomsbury (UK) Kids Edition.
This book is special because Dianne bought it for me in Hong Kong thinking I didn’t have a copy yet.
I’m giving it away because I do have a copy already, and I’d love to give it to a fellow Harry Potter fan, or even someone who hasn’t read it yet.
Here are the mechanics for joining:
1. The entry is open to readers in the Philippines or abroad, although I will have to send it internationally via surface mail because the book is heavy and shipping is expensive. Not to worry, it takes around 2 weeks to a month and a half in my experience, so the book will get to you eventually.
2. Join the giveaway by answering this question in the comments section to indicate your intention to join:
Why do you want to win this copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
This qualifies for one entry. Please leave your email address in the entry as well.
3. You can add more entries through the following methods:
+1 entry if you add a Harry Potter story of yours in the comment form
+1 entry if you become a new follower to my blog
+1 if you add me to your blogroll or if I’m already on your blogroll
+2 entries if you have been following this blog prior to this entry
+3 entries if you blog about the contest and why you want to win this book.
4. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the entries collected.
5. The deadline for joining is on August 20th, 12 midnight, Manila time (GMT +8hrs).
Good luck to everyone!