As promised, here’s this week’s giveaway: a spanking new copy of Linamnam by Claude Tayag and Mary Ann Quioc, a must-have for every foodie’s bookshelf (read my review in the previous post).
To join, here are the mechanics:
1. The giveaway is open to all blog readers with a Philippine mailing address.
2. To enter the raffle, post your answer to this question in the comments section below:
What is your favorite Filipino food?
Please describe the food and which part of the country (and eatery/restaurant/resort etc, if applicable) you’ve tasted it so we can all go hungry reading your comment! :D
3. Entries will be accepted until Saturday, February 11, 2012, 12 midnight , Manila time
4. One raffle entry per email address, per person (in other words one entry per person). I will reply to your entry in the comments section to validate it, and I reserve the right to weed out suspicious entries.
5. One winner will be drawn from the entries via Random.org. Winner will be announced within one week from the closing date, and a screenshot of the randomized draw will be posted.
6. An email will also be sent to the winner to request his or her (Philippine) mailing address. The prize will be packaged securely and sent via a local courier, unless I’ll be seeing the winner anytime soon (e.g. FFP book discussion, FBB meetup, quiz night, geek fight or whatnot).
The giveaway officially opens as soon as this post is up.