As promised, my new giveaway is Maggie Stiefvater’s YA novel The Scorpio Races.
I loved The Scorpio Races (read my review here) and I’m happy to share this book with you. Thanks to Scholastic, not just one, not two, but THREE lucky readers get the chance to win a hardcover copy of this awesome book.
To join, here are the mechanics:
1. The giveaway is open to all blog readers with a Philippine mailing address.
2. To enter the raffle, post your answer to this question in the comments section below:
What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
3. Entries will be accepted until Friday, January 20, 2012, 12 midnight, Manila time
4. One raffle entry per email address, per person (in other words one entry per person). I will reply to your entry in the comments section to validate it, and I reserve the right to weed out suspicious entries.
5. Two winners will be chosen based on their answers, and one winner will be drawn from the remaining entries via Random.org. Each winner will win one copy of The Scorpio Races. Screenshot will accompany the announcement of winners.
6. An email will also be sent to the winner to request his or her (Philippine) mailing address. The prize will be packaged securely and sent via a local courier, unless I’ll be seeing the winner anytime soon (e.g. FFP book discussion, FBB meetup, quiz night, geek fight or whatnot).
The giveaway officially opens as soon as this post is up.